21 Blog Post Ideas That Work For Any Industry or Niche
Writing blog posts is a great way to connect with your audience and drive new traffic to your website, but it’s much easier said than done. Whether you’re brand new to blogging or feel like you’ve already exhausted every avenue of your industry, coming up with blog post ideas can cause major writer’s block.
A blog post should serve one of three purposes for your audience: educate, entertain, or inspire them. Educational blog posts can help them understand more about your product or service. Entertaining blog posts show the human side of you or your business. Inspirational posts make them want to achieve the same kind of virtuous feeling you write about, which hopefully means they’ll engage with your product or service.
If you’re feeling unimaginative, and your blog is taking a hit, try one of these blog post ideas next time you sit down to write.
Posts That Educate
- Answer frequently asked questions about your business from the web or your customers.
- Create a tutorial to explain how your product or service works.
- Define common industry terms or jargon.
- Make a list of industry trends and your thoughts about them.
- Create a step-by-step guide to a complicated process in your industry.
- Compare and contrast two different options, products, or methods in your industry. For example, hiring a logo design agency vs. using a free Canva template.
- Share a list of resources for someone to learn more about a relevant topic.
Posts That Entertain
- Explore stereotypes about your industry that are/aren’t true.
- Make a list of problems, some minor and some serious, that are unique to your industry.
- Write about a funny conspiracy theory surrounding your industry.
- Compare your industry in real life to how it’s portrayed in the media.
- Make a list of unique facts about yourself, your business, or your industry.
- Explain your predictions about upcoming industry trends.
- Make a list of reasons that a reader should do something. For example, reasons why you should hire a professional brand design agency.
Posts That Inspire
- Interview a customer about how they’ve successfully used your product or service.
- Discuss a mistake you learned in business and what you learned from it.
- Explain how you got started in your industry.
- Explore the biggest obstacles you’ve encountered along your business journey.
- Make a list of things you wish you knew before starting your business.
- Write a case study about a customer who was influenced by your product or service.
- Explore how someone could use your product or service to solve a problem or overcome an obstacle.
Got a Killer Idea?
Got a killer blog post idea and unsure how to get your thoughts on paper? We can help. Kreativ Alchemy has ghost-authored thousands of blog posts for clients in all kind of industries. Email email@example.com to explore our rates and copywriting packages.